How do I record an introduction video?
This article explains how to record a virtual consult introduction video within the Smile Virtual by Udo platform.
- From the dashboard, click Video Library in the left menu.
- Click Record Video on the right side of the screen.
- Follow the prompts and complete the fields on the Record Video screen.
- If you are not happy with your recording, click Discard Video and follow the prompts.
- After recording a video, click Cancel if you want to stop the process and record at a different time or Submit to save your recorded video.
- Once submitted, the Video Recorder will save your video. When 100% saved is indicated, click Close.
- You will then see your recorded and saved video in your Video Library.
See an example introduction video in An Introduction Video Example by Dr. Brian Harris.