How do I create an unattached capture?
What is an unattached capture?
An unattached capture is a capture—like a video, photo, or text message—that is not associated with or attached to a case. If you need to capture a symptom or detail quickly, but don't have a case in the Udo app, you can still capture the information as an unattached capture. Once a case is created, you can attach your capture(s) to the case, at which time it becomes an attached capture.
Note: Only the creator of unattached captures can view the information contained within the capture until it is attached to a case; once a capture is attached to a case, then all collaborators associated with the case can see the information contained in the capture.
How to create an unattached capture?
- From the Hub, tap the Capture button on the bottom of the screen to open your camera.
- Swipe to change options between dual video, video, photo, and text. Note: Dual video is currently only available on specific versions of the iPhone.
- Tap the Capture button again to take a picture or begin recording a video. Once you've finished, you'll be able to cancel and re-capture by tapping the red X, or approve the capture by tapping the green check.
- Fill in the title of the capture and add optional notes for future reference, if desired.
- Tap Upload on the bottom of your screen. Note: Avoid force-closing your app while the capture is uploading.
- To view all unattached captures, tap Captures in the lower right corner of the Hub.