How do I add collaborators to my case?
This article explains how to add collaborators to your case in Udo.
- Tab the Hub at the bottom of the screen to access Cases.
- From Cases, tap the case to which you want to add a collaborator.
- In the lower left corner tap Case info.
- Tap +Add next to the Collaborators section.
- Tap Providers or Friends & Loved Ones, choosing the tab that best describes your collaborator.
- From here, there are two ways you can add a collaborator to your case:
Add someone who is already an Udo user.
- Use the Search bar to search for the person you want to add to your case.
- Tap the person's name you want to add.
- Tap Done.
Invite someone to Udo as a first-time user.
- Tap Invite the collaborator to Udo.
- Add the required information.
- Tap Send invite.
Udo terms in this article:
- Case: A case is a conversation thread that documents your healthcare story as it evolves through your care.
- Collaborator: A collaborator is anyone you and your provider have approved to be added to a case.
- The Hub: The Hub is the Udo app home screen. From there, depending on whether you're using the patient or provider app, you can access your profile and cases, create captures, see your events, and perform searches.