This article explains how to reset your password for the Udo app.
- On the Login screen, tap Forgot password?
- Type in the email address you used to create your account, and tap Reset password.
- Watch for an email from Udo Support with an embedded link prompting you to reset your password. Note: If you don't see the email in your inbox, be sure to check your spam folder.
- Open the email, and tap Reset Password.
- Reset your password by filling out the required fields. Tap Create password.
- In the Udo app, tap Go back to log in and type in your username (not email) and new password.
How do I create my profile? (Patient)
How do I create my Udo Care profile? (Provider)
How do I request to join an organization?