How do I invite a patient or collaborator to join Udo?
This article explains how you can invite a patient or collaborator to join Udo as a first-time user.
If a patient or collaborator is not using Udo yet, you can invite them as a first-time user to begin collaborating right away.
- From the Hub, tap Invite at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter their First Name, Last Name, and Mobile Phone #.
- When you’ve finished, tap Send Invite.
How do I add a collaborator to a case?
How do I add a collaborator to my Favorites?
Udo terms in this article:
- Collaborator: A collaborator is anyone a provider and the patient have approved to be added to a case.
- The Hub: The Hub is the Udo app home screen. From there, depending on whether you're using the patient or provider app, you can access your profile and cases, create captures, see your events, and perform searches.
Article is closed for comments.